Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Zman!

Happy 13th Birthday Zman!


This is Zman at about 2 1/2 months old...maybe three months.

This is Zman on his 1st Birthday.

This is Zman a few days before his 13th Birthday!

This is Zman now, a teenager!
My Dearest Zman,
Thirteen years ago on May 20th I gave birth to a precious little boy who gave my life meaning. That little boy gave me a reason to live today, dream tomorrow, and cherish yesterday. That little boy has grown up to be a handsome little man. That little boy is you. You are my world, you are the reason for my drive and determination.
I am very proud of you for being you, not the kid who society says you should be. Yes, I may get discouraged and angry at times with some of the crazy things you do. But I have to sit back and remember that the crazy things that you do, make you...you! We all make mistakes and there is nothing wrong with that as long as you learn from your mistakes.
I am very happy to have you in my life and I want you to have the best birthday.
Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Danine said...

Happy Birthday Zach!

When Mom yells at you for all those crazy things....just call me and I'll give you some ammunition to tell her, like all those crazy things we did together as teenagers (actually I'm assured she'll say "if you do nothing worse than we did as teenagers in this day in age we'd be proud of you!").

Have a great 13th year and stay true to who you are! Say what you mean, mean what you say, and live by a handshake!

Love
Danine

Pastel52 said...

Happy Birthday Zach!!!

Nicole said...

I don't remember ever seeing the pictures of him so little - too cute! I wished Zach a Happy Birthday on Suzie's blog and on FB, but here's a belated wish, too. Happy belated 13th Birthday Zach!!! Hope it was great!