Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you all for the prayers. My hubby had his tests done today and we were told by the doctors that everything looks fine. He has been diagnosed with Wolfs Parkinson White Syndrome. Basically that means that he has more than one electrical line going through his heart and could cause his heart rhythm to be erratic. We were told by the doctor today that many people have this syndrome and do not even know it. As long as he feels fine and does not have any problems then everything should be fine.

So after spending the day with my hubby and going through three doctors appointments I am glad to say that things are moving forward with his bariatric surgery. I tease him that he will leave me when he is all skinny but he has assured me that he is doing this because he wants to be able to be with me for many, many years to come. My goal of this is that we are going to go back to the weight loss group meetings and we are going to stand up and tell the group that one of us had bariatric surgery and one did not...can you tell? I have to learn how to cook all over again and I have to be his partner in this so we are getting two weight losses for the price of one.

Thanks again for all of your prayers, they were greatly appreciated and helped tremendously.

Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so glad that you have an answer and that he is doing just fine.
Good luck on your weight loss journeys. It's never easy, is it?

Danine said...

Still praying and KNOWING you both will succeed!! Can't wait to see you both and not recognize you at all. Love ya's

Pastel52 said...

Kelly I am shocked to hear of B's diagnosis! I will let Billie know because I don't think he knows either. Best of luck on your weight loss. It is tough but you too can push each other and do great things!
~heidi