Friday, October 2, 2009

Crap!

Yes, you read that correctly...CRAP! That is the one word that I can use (well actually I can use many others but I have taken a vow to watch my mouth...to eliminate the vulgar language that is) to describe the last couple of weeks.

I am working out of town, driving 80 miles one way to get to work and then 9 hours later I am driving 80 miles to go home. Time for a hybrid vehicle...my SUV gas guzzler is going to kill me...or at least drain the bank that is. CRAP!

I was sick about three and a half weeks ago with bronchitis and a sinus infection...CRAP! I got some antibiotics and felt great about a week later. NOT CRAP!

Drove 80 miles to work one day and sat in a room full of rude people who sneezed, coughed, and sniffed all day long without covering their noses or mouths. Not to mention that we were passing around papers all day long that they touched. Then guess what! The next day I felt like CRAP! I was sick again. Drove 80 miles home, went to the doctor (this is crap too!), got more antibiotics, cough pills, and miracle mouthwash (which is beyond crap...the word to describe this is way to vulgar for this blog). The diagnosis is...drum roll please!

Bronchitis AGAIN! CRAP!
Sinus Infection AGAIN! CRAP!
Ear Infection (something new) CRAP!
Walking Pneumonia (again...something new) CRAP!

Today is Friday and well the weather is cold (44 degrees) and wet (extremely rainy)...CRAP AGAIN!!!!

October 12th is my 37th birthday...SUPER CRAP!!! Only 3 more years until the big 4-0! Normally I would say HOLY SHIT but I am not saying that...I am only saying HOLY CRAP!!!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Feel better soon Kelly!!! You sound like a mess. :o( Suzie was worried about you when I talked to her on the phone yesterday. A quiet congrats are in order for you, by the way. :o) Not crap! LOL!

Take care, Nicole

P.S. My favorite non-vulgar word is STUPID! Always has been - hopefully my kids won't pick up on it; especially now that Morgan is a little mocking bird. :o)

Suzie said...

Well Big Sis... I wish I could make you feel better and make your life a little better. I know you are going through so much right now. I wish I could be there by your side while you deal with it, like you always do for me. I know you said that is just what big sisters do, ya know, take care of the little sister... But you need some TLC too.

I really hope you get over everything quickly and get on the road to recovery.

I am all excited thinking about you coming to Texas next year. It is going to be soooooo great.

Well get some rest, and take care of yourself. I love you very much. You are the BEST BIG SISTER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love your lil sis!

Danine said...

LMA(i'll change that to a B just for you!)O.

Sorry to hear you're feeling like CRAP Kel. 80 miles, really? What the crap the crap are you thinking? I'm here for you if you need anything!

And I'm glad someone is trying to take out the vulgar because you surely need to make up for me....I'm making the pirates cringe lately!!

Danine said...

Ok I now have my non vulgar word and it's SERIOUSLY! I've been using that often, very, very often lately so much so that I think I'm addicted! Seriously addicted.

Unknown said...

Infection.org is a purely informational site dedicated to the general Public. It provides a focal point on the Internet for Infection information. I am contacting you in order to inquire if you could add a link to Infection.org. We also have a section where we could post qualified resource links on Infection.org. If you have any questions feel free to email me. And hopefully you can add a link on your site to Infection.org.If you want more information on that please email me back with the subject line as your URL

Thanks for your Time and Have a Wonderful Holiday Season.