Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Prayers Please

My hubby is going through testing so that he is able to have gastric bypass surgery at the end of summer. I know that there are people out there that are saying that all it takes is a little exercise and you are right however he has gone past the point where a little exercise will do it. He is to the point where walking around the block is very hard for him.

Yesterday he had to have an Upper GI, a Thyroid test, blood work, chest x-rays, and a EKG. Well on his way home from work today, the doctor's office called and there is something wrong with the EKG. They will not give him any information over the phone, he must go in and talk to the doctor in person.

I will admit that I am scared. I have seen what heart problems can do to a person, a marriage, and a family. Please help us by saying a prayer for him as he is just as scared as I am if not more.

6 comments:

Suzie said...

You know I am praying. Please let me know whatever you find out. Call whenever. I love you both!!!!

asplashofsunshine said...

I literally just came to your blog from sweet Suzie's (previous commenter) blog and never been before. Lots of thoughts and hugs from California! I can only imagine how scared you are. Take care.

Danine said...

Prayers coming your way! You know if you need ANYTHING....call. Zman is more than welcome to come and stay with us, Kel. If you need to just "chat it up", you know how big my ass, oh I mean shoulders are. Love ya

boltefamily said...

I will certainly be praying for each of you, I cannot imagine how scary this is. Sending love and prayers your way!

Love
Kristy

boltefamily said...

Just checking back in to let you know I am still thinking of you guys and praying!

Nicole said...

How is Bryan doing now? What have the doctors decided to do? Praying...