Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day One...

My life in a nut shell...or the cliff notes as my brother in law would say. I have a wonderful husband (Bryan), a super kid (Zach) and a ginormous family who is very important to me. I work full time and I try to spend as much time with my family and friends as possible. I have been married for almost four years and I would not trade it for the world. My sister is staying with us until her husband comes home from the sandbox.

I must face the reality that my sister who is my bestfriend (and it was not always that way which makes this much harder) will be going back to Texas so I thought I would start a blog. This would allow her to read my blog as I have followed hers on a daily basis.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the twists and turns that this road will take.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

I am so happy you have joined the "Blogging life" LOL Trust me, it helps me through everything. You can vent and no one will judge you. It is great!!!! Just be honest in your posts. That is what I do.

Love ya bunches!!!!!
suz