Monday, July 21, 2008

Day Two, Three, Four, and Five...

What a busy last couple of days. My sister and I took off on Friday to take her step children back to Ohio and to finish a few things at the house that she and her husband own. I must say that my first attempt at plumbing was successful...go me! So we drive four hours, work around the house, drop the kiddos off, and then drive four hours home.

Saturday we spent three hours at the spa, it was wonderful. We had a 1/2 hour massage (wonderful), a pedicure (awesome), and a manicure (if I had fingernails it would have been better). I can not wait to do it again, this time I am getting an hour massage and skipping the manicure.

Sunday was a lazy day...well not really. I went out and did some yard work as we are trying to get ready for our Luau, I can not wait to have it. We found some lanterns that have faces on them and are lit up with a small LCD light. We said that all the women have to wear grass skirts and the men have to wear the coconut bras but I am sure that will not go over too well. Oh well, it would have been comical.

Back to work on Monday. We had a major shake up in the company on Friday so things should be a little interesting in the coming weeks. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this change will not affect me but who knows. My sister is having a meeting with her lawyer today regarding her son's death so if you are reading this, say a prayer for her.

No comments: