Sunday, February 1, 2009

Remembering

As I sit here and think about Suz and how much I wish there was something I could do to help her I can not help but think about my Grandpa Vic, Grandma Norma, and my nephews. I miss them all so much.

My Grandpa Vic was such a caring man. He would always put a smile on his face when his grand kids would walk through his door. He would always have time for the kids. You could tell by the look on his face that he truly loved his family. As I sit here today I know that his looking down on all of us and he is proud of each and every one of us. His one true wish was for all of his children to get along so that every one could be together and be happy. Well I am sorry to say that he did not get his wish but I hope that he is at peace knowing that there is not a day that goes by when I don't think of him and the wonderful memories that I have of him.

My Grandma Norma, well I can not even put into words what a wonderful woman she was. She was such a vibrant and caring person. I can not think of a more caring person. My Grandma would give her last dime, the shirt on her back, and the last breathe she had for someone if they needed it...no questions asked. I am in many ways like my Grandma. I love to cook, care for my family, and help anyone that may need it. She definitely made her mark on this world. She has touched so many lives and when I am gone I want people to remember me the way they remember my Grandma. I love you Grandma...until we meet again, please continue to watch over me and guide me.

My nephew Tommy...well at only a little over two months old you not only left your mark on the people who loved you, you changed so many lives in the process. I wish you were here. I can not help but wonder what you would look like. How tall you would be, would you like sports, would you annoy your sister, or would you be your Dad's sidekick...these are all the things that I think about daily. I say a prayer each day that you watch over your Daddy and sister, help to guide them through each day, and send your angel kisses our way. I love you Tommy!

Precious Cooper, you were not only a dream come true for your Mommy and Daddy but a gift from God that was taken from us by those who were enlisted to bring you into this world without fail. I know that you are with Tommy, Grandma Norma, and Grandpa Vic...I am sure that Grandpa is bouncing you on his knee, Grandma is making you cookies, and Tommy is showing you the ropes of being a little boy. Please keep watching over your Mommy and Daddy. If you could do everyone a favor I would appreciate it. I want you to whisper in God's ear and let him know just how much a brother or a sister would make your Mommy and Daddy happy. Please let him know that they deserve to have that joy and happiness in their life.

Okay...I am sure that someone reading this may think that I have fallen off of my rocker but isn't that what these blogs are all about? Aren't we supposed to be able to write out feelings and thoughts without prejudice? This is what I am and this is what this blog is about...me and my life.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

could not have said it better myself. I love ya sister!