Saturday, February 21, 2009

Things...just things

I am just sitting here thinking about all of the things around me that have changed. Changed in a way that make you wonder what in the world is going on around me. My job is stable but one of the major companies that is our major customer is laying people off. Things have not slowed down for us but it is in the near future as far as I can see. I am worried that this could affect my job. I feel like it is necessary to save every bit of money that we have so that if something does happen that we will be okay. But who am I kidding, we would not be okay. We would be going from two incomes to one and I know there is unemployment but it is not much compared to my salary.

I am tossing around the idea of getting a second job. We have several convenience stores that I could get a part time job at. I have come to the conclusion that this is what happens when one gets too comfortable with their life and the things around them. I guess I am just a worry wort but this blog is just what I need to get things off of my chest.

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Dont forget, you could always move to texas and follow an army family around (us) because remember...they have buses here too. HAHA The HOP!!!!

Just keep up the hope that things will improve. And never forget that I love you. Who would have thought that us, the two who used to hate each other when we were young, would be so close now. LOL I love ya sister!!!!

Here is to better days ahead. OH YEA>>> and the fact that we will be home to "visit" soon.

love suz

Danine said...

Well Kel we've always been girls that "do what you got to do".

For exactly the same reason you are talking about in the reason why I don't quit my second job. Yes, less stress would be great, being home more would be great too BUT who knows when the bottom is going to fall out on one of the jobs. I'll just keep trucking for now and play the "lets see game".

Keep your head up! Enjoy the time with Z and Bry. You can always cut expenses!