Thursday, February 12, 2009

Update...Two Left Feet!

Just to let everyone know...

The two right shoes were not at Sears when I went to return the second pair that I bought. I wore them for one day and they hurt my feet so bad that I could barely walk after taking them off. The old bitty at the register asked me what was wrong and I told her that I wore them for one day and they hurt my feet really bad. You thought the last one was funny...wait until you see the dialogue of this one.

Me: I need to return these because they hurt my feet.

Bitty: When did you buy them?

Me: The day before yesterday.

Bitty: Did you try them on before you bought them?

Me: Yes, but they did not hurt until I wore them all day.

Bitty: They look like they have been worn for weeks.

Me: Seriously, are we really having this conversation? Look lady, I bought a pair of shoes three days ago only to find out that it contained two right shoes. Now I am standing here telling you that the new style of shoes that I got hurt my feet. Is there a problem returning these or do I need to talk to a manager?

Bitty: Give me a penny and I will give you $46.00 back.


On a bright note to everyone reading this. I went to Sam's Club this weekend and got the same style of shoes that I had two right feet of and bought TWO (yes, two pairs) pairs of them for $24.00 each. I am on cloud nine...or one could say that I am gellin. :)

Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Ok, I have decided that you are having too much fun with this shoe thing... LOL I think you should seriously STOP buying shoes from Sears, obviously, they have a hard time selling them... haha