Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cady & Mazy

I would like to introduce you to (in case you have not already met either of them) my two babies. Cady is our loveable Jack Russell Terrier, she is 2 1/2 years old and thinks that she is the size of a Rotweiller or something of that size. She is actually about 17 pounds and is the protector of the house.

And this little cutie is Mazy. Mazy is our almost 6 month old Miniature Daschaund. She is Cady's shadow as well as her echo. Whenever Cady barks, Mazy tends to repeat the bark. It is almost like a monkey see monkey do thing with these two. They are wonderful, I would have more puppies if the hubby would let me. Mazy is very friendly, she loves to pounce on her sister and love on her Mommy and Daddy.


Aren't they adorable???

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Awww I miss them so much. I cant wait to see them when we come home next month. Looks like Cady needs a hair cut... Thanks for the pictures. Love ya!