Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cooper...Suz & Ron


Well today is Suz & Ron's wedding anniversary and of all days, I come into work today and the peace lily that is from Cooper's funeral is in full bloom. I wonder if this is a sign that Cooper is at peace and of all days, on his parent's anniversary. I will give you all a little background on the plant scoop.

Suz (now remember, I love my sister very much...so this is total truth) never used to cook, and certainly was not very good at allowing plants to live. In her words, and I quote "I don't do lawn work, flowers, and certainly not flower gardens". She is now cooking more but has not started on the plant thing yet. When Cooper passed away, there were all kinds of plants left over from the funeral and I love plants so I kept them all. Enjoy the pictures below.

Happy Anniversary to Suz & Ron! Love you guys!








Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

what a wonderful gift... from my son! Could not have asked for a better thing. I did happen to notice that you have your 3d ACR mug in the corner. haha Ron will appreciate that. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love ya bunches!

Danine said...

How wonderful! (and just right too!) I have to agree with Suz though...about the plants....but my quote is "if God doesn't take care of them Danine kills 'em".

thanks for sharing the pics!