Sunday, April 5, 2009

Random Things...

I would like to ask that everyone who reads this go to my sister's blog (coopersmomma.blogspot.com) on Wednesday and wish her and her hubby a Happy Anniversary. They have been through so much the last year and a half and could really use the encouraging words and/or prayers that you wish to send.

To my friend K, I know that our conversation the other day was not the one that you wanted to have. I understand that it put you into a place that you did not want to be. That is what friends are for. Friends are here for the good, the bad, and the ugly. I hope that you know how much I value our friendship and I am here for you no matter whether it is good, bad or ugly. I miss you and am very happy that things are working out for you.

Zman is off of school for a week or so and he is so excited that he does not have to get up early for a while. I assured him that there would be chores to do while he is home. He is hoping that the Easter Bunny brings him something to do this year instead of candy. I am definitely up for that, no candy is alright by me. My hubby is on a strict diet as he prepares for gastric bypass surgery so I am sure that he will enjoy there not being any candy in the house for the Easter holiday as well.

Have an enjoyable week and Happy Easter holiday to all.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

What??? no school this whole week???? make him do all the house chores. Tell him it is from Aunt Snuz. man, I miss you guys. Cant you just move to Texas????? I saw a lil dauschaund today online, and I thought of Mazy. How is her leg??? Did bry get a date for his surgery? well...we are going out to dinner on Wednesday texas roadhouse of course. haha well, I miss you....ALOT cant wait until June! Love ya bunches!