Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gains...and Losses!

Why is it that when something seems to go right and you gain something it seems as if you must lose something? I guess all aspects of life are based upon giving and taking.

I gained a promotion at work and as a result I am losing a friend because that person does not want to accept any authority that I have. It is a good thing that I am at work to get a paycheck instead of friends because I would be broke if I didn't.

Sorry, I am just venting...I can not seem to vent anywhere anymore without major criticism.

It is almost Friday! YEAH!!!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Well, I love ya, and you can always vent to me... wishing you were here, or I was there, either way... Hurry up and win the lottery so we can open up our store! haha I love you!!!!!!!!!

Danine said...

Oh Kel sorry to hear of the loss acquaintance, because no true friend would ditch you due to you getting a promotion.

Your gain THEIR complete loss! I know you'll do well and remember true friends stick with you through thick and thin, they don't ditch you when things look sunnier only on one side!!

Happy to hear that you got a promotion!

Love ya