Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tempermental Tuesday!

I have been wanting to update my blog but not sure what to blog about. I have a lot to talk about but not sure how to put it all into words and get it on here so it is understandable. It is less than 20 days until I get to see Suz again. I am excited to see Ron since I did not get to see him when he came home. Most people don't get too excited to see the in laws, I on the other hand love my brother in law. He has made my sister very happy, served our country, and given me one of the most beautiful nephews that anyone could ask for, brought two wonderful children into my life that I am proud to have as a niece and a nephew, and for that I am eternally grateful to him.

I am working on a menu for when they are home. I want to give them all the things to eat that they love. We are going to fry a turkey and I am thinking that we can cook a ham as well that weekend. Suz will love the mashed potatoes and ham gravy. I will even bet that she will start to salivate when reading this. I am so looking forward to this visit...can you tell?

I also wanted to comment on the various blogs that I have been reading and I must say that each and every one of them is so special in their own way. I do not usually comment on too many of them because I feel like just because I am reading them does not mean that I need to comment. I feel like I do not have the "right" to comment on some of them because I have not lost a child, spouse, or someone of that nature but the more I think about it I have lost a child, just not mine. My heart aches for those that have lost children. I do not know what that feeling is like and I thank God every day that my son is healthy and here on earth with me. But I do know the pain of losing a child as I have stated before, I have two angel nephews up in Heaven with God. I know that they are up there with my other relatives and they are watching over us. So if I comment on your blog, you are right, I don't know what you are going through but I have a heart and it does ache for you and the pain in which you are going through.

Well enough babbling for now. Have a great evening! Off to bowling I go! :)

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Your right, I have drool running down my chin. LOL I cant wait to be home either, too bad it is for a very short time... anything you make, will be more than delicious for us. And you know Ron is not picky. haha 17 days... I cant wait. Miss you and love you so much!!!!!!

Love your lil sis,
snuz-button