Friday, March 27, 2009

Family?!?!?!

Family...

What does that word really mean? I was raised to know that family means everything and that doing things for your family is top priority. Nowadays, it seems to me that there are family members that just don't believe that as much as they did. Don't get me wrong, I know that people change and so do their circumstances but come on what is wrong with these people? I have been thinking a lot about this maybe I am expecting too much of people, I don't know.

It saddens me to know that my family does not share in the values that they instilled in me as a child. I am thankful everyday for my family however it is becoming increasingly hard to forgive or forget. I am not a super religious person, I believe in God and all of his powers and I pray to God everyday that he will lead me in the right direction with this struggle that I am facing.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Well, one thing is for certain... there will always be the 3 of us. no matter what. we are closer now than we have ever been... because that is how we were raised.

I love you and miss you already. Is it June yet??????

hugs!
your lil sis

Danine said...

Oh Kel

I know we've talked numerous times about this and it SUCKS to be raised one way and see/feel it go completely another. Remain true to who you are! You are an amazing person, raising an amazing man out of Z and that's what is the most important. You, Suz, and TJ have become even closer (bonus) and will come out on top!

Miss you!