Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ouch...that hurt!

Well the economic slow down has finally hit the company in which I work for. They have reduced our hours which in turn means that my pay will be reduced as well. I am exploring ideas and options to supplementing my income. I like to cook...should I get a job in the catering industry? I am a people person...should I get a job in customer service or retail?

Really, I am just venting...I figured that after being with the company for over 5 years that I would not have to face this. I am sure that there are a lot more people that have totally lost their jobs and I am glad that this is not the case. I am only blogging this because I do not want to take out my anger or frustrations on my hubby or Zman not to have people feel sorry for me.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

ok, so I left a comment, but it lost it somewhere. but in a nut shell, I said you should come here and we could open our scrapbooking store.... haha hang in there. you will find something.

love ya much

Danine said...

So sorry to hear you got your hours cut Kel!

People can't understand why I continue to work 2 jobs and this is exactly why. I know I'm blessed enough to have 2 right now. Hang in there and let me know if you need anything!