Sunday, March 29, 2009

Friends

I have to start the work week tomorrow without a friend of mine. She worked with me for six months and has become a great friend but she has decided to accept another position. I will miss our down to earth talks throughout the day. Lately, she has been the only person who truly understands where I have been, where I am at, and where I am going.

I am praying that all goes well for her and I wish her the best of luck. Truthfully, I wish she was not leaving but a true friend would wish well for her even though it meant that I would miss her terribly. I know she is reading this and as corny as it may seem, it seems as though I have lost another "sister". She has not gotten rid of me that easily, she is only a couple of miles away from her and I have already had to give in an call her because...well just because.

Good luck tomorrow K, I will miss you but wish you well. You have a smile that is contagious and an attitude that allow you to shine no matter where you are. Love you like the big sister that I never had! Thank you for being such a great friend.

No comments: