Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back in PA....brr!

Well we are back in Pennsylvania (since Saturday night that is), I was exhausted and blogging was not at the top of my "to do" list. So I jumped head first into cleaning my house, rearranging furniture (we moved everything around when Suz moved in with us), throwing away old stuff that was cluttering up my space, and putting clothes away (thanks to my hubby...he is my laundry God!).

Cleaning and rearranging was very bittersweet for me. I was able to move stuff around and I realized that I moved it around because Suz was gone. I put clothes away in my dresser (that Suz was using and now is back in my room) and right smack dab in the middle of doing this I burst out in tears because she is not there anymore. I know that she is only a phone call away but we have been through so much in the last 15 months that this is killing me. She is my best friend, I can tell her anything, she knows me and knows what I need, we finish each other's sentences, and most of all honestly we read each other's minds. It may sound crazy but she knows what I mean. If I could pack up Zman and the hubby today we would be gone...

So now back to reality, back to work, and back to the crap that I left here in Pennsylvania. I have a couple of great friends here and honestly I missed them very much. As for the rest of the stuff, well I did not miss it. I have made a vow to do a few things the rest of this year and I am not only determined but hell bent if I must say.

1. I am going to lose weight, get back into shape (even though round is a shape...lol), spend more time with Zman and the hubby, and enjoy life to the fullest.
2. I am going to write a cookbook. This has always been a dream of mine and now I am going to do it. No more talking...this is all action baby!
3. I am going to stress less and enjoy friends and family (well most of it anyway) more.
4. I am going to work on not being so OCD...those of you who know me know that I have a problem with this.

Wish me luck. I know that some of you will not let me stray...and I thank you for that.
Hugs!

1 comment:

Danine said...

well that list sounds ALOT like mine (minus the cookbook, of course) and I'm realizing how much life is better and simplier now! I also miss you Kel, I'm going to arrange a date time with you!