Friday, January 23, 2009

Fantastic Friday

Today is a good day (I have not been able to say that I am having a good day in quite some time). I am excited about having two days to spend with Zman and my hubby. I am going to do some scrapbooking, clean up the house, laundry, and just relaxing.

It has been some time since I have had the entire weekend to do what I need to do. I have spent the last 5 months working enormous amounts of over time and wearing myself down to the point of exhaustion. I am now working my normal hours and with the great friends that I have at work I am learning to love my job all over again.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Danine said...

Good for you Kel! Keep it up and before you know it, that will become the normal. I'm proud of you! BTW next friday night we're going out to celebrate a friend of ours leaving for Alaska. Hope you'd come along!!