Monday, January 26, 2009

Just Monday...

This is it...just Monday. I had a wonderful weekend of doing...well whatever I wanted. We went bowling, I did some scrapbooking, did laundry, and cleaned my bedroom. On Saturday, my brother, neice, Zman, and I went bowling with my Mom. Afterwards we went and had dinner, it was nice to spend some time with them.

Suz is doing well in Texas, she is putting the finishing touches on her "new" house. She has sent me a few pictures and I must say that it is coming along quite well. I must add that I still miss her very much and wish that she was closer but in time she may be. In the meantime I am keeping my fingers crossed.

My hubby treated me to Red Lobster on Friday night...yummy! I am addicted to shrimp and the cheddar biscuits have to be the closest thing to pure bliss. Thank you to my wonderful hubby for giving me the night off. I love you very much!

Well that is it for now...have a great Monday!

No comments: