Thursday, January 8, 2009

Prayers Please...Happy Thursday!

I would like to ask that all of you that are reading this say a prayer for Suz and I. We will be leaving Saturday morning to head to Texas. I am a little nervous about the fact that we have to move furniture and all that crazy stuff that is associated with the moving of military.

Zman is so excited about the trip, we will wait and see how excited he is after he realizes just how far 1450 miles is. He is a trooper though, he will be just fine...he always is. He is not so happy about having to take all of his homework with us. I am sure he will get over it though. I tell him that if he does all of his homework on the way down then he will have the whole way home to relax and spend some quality time with Mom. He was so excited...well not really but I like to think that he was.

Suz, if you are reading this I want you to know that I will make sure that I go up and visit Cooper. I will make sure that his stone is clean, he has flowers whenever possible, and that he will have leaves to play with next fall. :) I will take good care of him while you are gone, just as I would if he were here on earth with us today. I love you and I can not wait to make this trip with you and help you prepare to start a new life with your hubby...and hopefully more nieces and nephews for me.

So as I said in the first paragraph, say a few prayers for us so that our journey to Texas is a safe one and that all goes well with the move. We appreciate any extra prayers that may come our way.

Happy Thursday!
Kelly

No comments: